New Mexico Labs/DoD IT Innov8 Forum
Cybersecurity- Infrastructure Protection- Data Modernization
Who is tasked with protecting the critical infrastructure that impacts uncountable components of our daily lives? It is the elite technology groups representing the IT departments within the Department of Energy National Lab Community and the Department of Defense. These groups execute daily technological missions that often involve complex security, safety, project management and other operational challenges. These missions are critical to ensuring the safety of our nation's critical energy and defense infrastructure which have become high level targets of attack from both foreign and domestic adversaries.
The Innov8 Forum brings together an audience of Department of Defense & DOE Lab IT personnel to discuss the technological challenges, frustrations, and solutions that they encounter in their daily work. The goal of the event is to create an open forum for the audience and SME's to exchange ideas to help secure our critical systems.
Marketing Services Package Fee:
Marketing Service Package
Standard Marketing Package
Premium Marketing Package (Sold Out)
The following are included in the Standard Marketing Services Package:
- Increased brand awareness through face-to-face interaction with attendees
- Promotions by FBC including emails and printed materials to potential attendees
- Customizable email template provided to invite current contacts
- Admission for 2 company reps at the expo
- Company description and contact info distributed to each attendee in the Event Guide
- Table, basic wifi, and basic electrical supply with power strip are provided
- Post-show attendee list (opt-in only)*
The following are also included in the Premium Marketing Services Package:
- All the Standard Marketing Service Package items
- Reserved Premier Exhibit Space
- Half page color ad in the Event Guide (8.5" w x 5.5" h) handed out to all attendees
- Company logo alongside company name in the Event Guide.
- Company logo on sponsor signage